Situations, Structures, and Strategies
Modern Combat Martial Arts is a school of martial arts which gives individuals the opportunity to learn unarmed combat strategies. In unarmed combat there are ideas which need to be, first understood, then implemented in your Kung Fu (Practice). These form the basis of strategies which are then applied to reach desired goals, with an extremely high degree of consistency.
As I’ve mentioned, the MCMA association gives students an opportunity to learn these strategies, but if you don’t apply the concepts, you won’t become a smarter fighter. The strategies and concepts are those derived from the White Lotus System of Unarmed Combat. MCMA is a Total Adaptation System©, based on the teachings of Brian K. Leishman. The White Lotus System allows for a complete set of situational based concepts and practices. Do you think you have what it takes to adapt? You might be surprised.
Visit the MCMA and find out more.
- White Lotus Combat System / Study # 4 Techniques (moderncombatmartialarts.org)
- MCMA – Striking Skills (moderncombatmartialarts.org)
- White Lotus System of Unarmed Combat / The Notable Way to Success (moderncombatmartialarts.org)
- Art form, Sport or Combat? (moderncombatmartialarts.org)
- White Lotus Combat System / Study # 6 Strategies (moderncombatmartialarts.org)
- White Lotus Combat System / Do you have what it takes? (moderncombatmartialarts.org)
Posted on December 17, 2012, in Combat Articles and tagged kung fu, Marine Corps Martial Arts Program, martial artists, martial arts, Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, Schools and Instruction, Sports, UFC, unarmed combat, United States, White Lotus System of Unarmed Combat. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.